Often referred to as acid or trips, LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) is a well-known hallucinogen.
LSD is sometimes called trips, tripper, tab, stars, smilies, rainbows, paper mushrooms, Lucy, drop, dots, cheer or blotter. It comes as tiny squares of paper decorated with pictures, as a liquid in a vial, or as a pellet. It is swallowed or absorbed through the skin.
The effects of LSD include: altered perception and visual and auditory hallucinations. The ‘trip’ can be enjoyable or bad, it may result in a sense of relaxation and happiness or feelings of panic. The effects can last up to 12 hours.
If too much is taken or a bad trip is experienced LSD can make mental health problems even worse. If someone is having a bad trip, take them to a quiet, comfortable area, stay with them, and reassure them.
If you use LSD it is important to know how to be as safe as possible:
- Use in a safe and comfortable place with someone sober
- Take half-dose first to see what the effects are like
- Plan a day or two to come down
- Avoid driving or operating machinery
- If someone is having a bad trip, take them to a quiet, comfortable area, stay with them, and reassure them
- Call an ambulance if you are unable to calm someone on a bad trip
- See the Australian Drug Foundation for more drug facts
Buy liquid lsd online safely in Lake Angelus, deliver lsd vial safely in Omer, order quality liquid lsd Grant,